Frequently Asked Questions
- I have a South Carolina Residential Builders License and want to obtain a commercial license, will I have to take the business
management and law exam again?
No, as of May 2005, you will no longer have to take an additional business management / law exam if you already
have a residential license.
- Is there an additional cost if I want to repeat the course?
Our average first time pass rate is very high, we have a satisfaction guarantee, and you may repeat a course
for no additional cost for up to two years from original course purchase. In other words, we will work with you until you pass your
Exam for no additional cost.
- Will the Exam reference books be available at the seminar?
Yes, we have a full service onsite bookstore at each seminar location and carry all Exam materials.
- Do I need all the books?
Absolutely the answer is Yes! Would you consider showing up at the jobsite without your tools? All reference
books are allowed into the Examination Room at the time you take your test.
- How many times am I allowed to take the Exam in a 12 month period with PSI?
Commercial Exams: 2 times in a 12 month period
Residential Exams: 3 times in a 12 month period
Business and Law Exams: unlimited times
- I have taken your seminar and wish to take another seminar for an additional classification. Is there a discount?
Yes, there is a $50 discount for returning students wishing to obtain additional classifications.
- Do we carry CD Estimators?
Yes, we have several CD Estimators available which are excellent in function and price.
- How do I sign up for an examination?
Go to either our "Sign Up For Exam" Page or "Links" page for more information and SC application links.
If you would like to like more information about our contractor seminars, please contact us or simply visit our online store and
pay for your seminar and books online.
Contractors Seminars, Inc.
125 Contractors Way Suite D
Ridgeway, SC 29130
FAX (803) 337-2659
I-77, Exit 34
Behind Ramada Inn